To enter our Senior Week drawing for lots of fun prizes CLICK HERE!
As a senior photographer one of the questions I get asked most is “What should I wear?”
We are always here to help! Let’s start with some tips on senior style.
First let’s cover what not to wear:
- Avoid anything with a large label, brand name, or graphics splashed across the front. People want to see you, not your shirt.
- Avoid large stripes and prints. We may choose fun locations with interest and you don’t want your photos looking too busy.
- Avoid things that make you uncomfortable. If something makes you worry or hurt leave it at home because we want to capture your relaxed, happy self.
10 ideas for what to wear:
- Bring a few outfits. Changing outfits helps create a variety of looks in your photos.
- Page through our galleries, magazines or Pinterest to find ideas of looks you love.
- Layers photograph well. Add jewelry, a denim jacket, a belt or a scarf.
- Ladies, remember the proper undergarments. You don’t want things to get awkward or revealing, especially with sleeveless or sheer tops.
- Jewelry adds interest to any outfit and is a great way to stay on trend.
- Neutral colors always photograph well, but feel free to add in a pop of color in a shade you love.
- Hats are fun and can add lots of drama to a simple photo.
- Represent your hobbies. If you’re a ballerina, skateboarder, musician or somethings else, dress the part! We love making photos personal to you.
- Don’t forget great shoes. Your feet will be included in some of the photographs so keep in mind adding shoes you love.
- Be comfortable. When you’re at home in your clothes you’re free to shine by just being you.
We love telling your unique story through your senior photos and your clothing plays a big part. If you have questions as you prepare for your session we are always here to help! Send us photos of ideas you have and we’ll work with you to find outfits you love.
We can’t wait to work with you to create senior photos you will love!
If you contact us during Senior Week you’ll receive $100 off your senior session.
To book your senior session today CLICK HERE.